- Where are you located? What are your hours?
- Where do I park?
- Do I make an appointment?
- Do you need a card to come in? Can I bring my friend/family?
- How do I become a member? Is there a membership fee?
- Do you certify patients?
- I just got certified today. Can I become a member now?
- I lost my card. How do I replace it?
- Can you mail me my medicine? Can I travel with my cannabis?
- Do you carry clones? Do you carry seeds?
- Do you accept medical cannabis cards from other states?
- Do you have a new member deal or offer any gifts?
- Can I pre-order my medicine?
- Are you hiring?
- Do you take debit or credit cards?
No need to fear, parking is easy! The nearest parking structure is located on our same block, right around the corner, on Washington St., next to the Chase bank. Just turn the corner and you will find Om! For your convenience we offer a 1-hour parking validation for all Republic Parking structures in downtown Ann Arbor, this includes the Washington Structure. Metered street parking is also located in front of our facility.
No appointment is necessary. However, you may inquire about availability for our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Evan Litinas (email email@example.com or call (734) 369-8255).
Guests are welcome to accompany you into our member lounge at any time. Guests do not need to have a medical cannabis card to enter the lounge. This includes our events, too! As much as we love our furry friends, we are only able to allow service animals.
First, show us your Michigan Medical cannabis card and State ID or driver’s license. Then, complete our one-page application, designed to verify your personal information and allow us to get a better idea of how to assist you in finding the medicine that suits your individual needs.
Lastly, we ask for a $1 donation for your membership, to either the Washtenaw County Food Gatherers or the Prison Creative Arts Project. You’re welcome to give more; it all goes to them!
We do not offer certifications at our facility. We recommend you return to the doctor that originally certified you if you are seeking renewal. If you are a new patient, we recommend talking with your primary care doctor or specialist about the certification paperwork. If they are unwilling to certify you for medical cannabis, there are clinics throughout Michigan with doctors willing to sign the proper paperwork. A quick google search will help you find one in your area!
No. You will need to wait until you receive your state issued medical cannabis card in order to obtain medicine. This is because the state needs time to review and approve/deny your application.
Print and fill out the “Request a Replacement Card(s)” form, found on the Michigan LARA website. Make a copy of the forms for your records and mail the originals, along with a $10 check or money order, to the address provided. Replacement cards typically take about one month to arrive in the mail.
No. Cannabis is still federally illegal, and therefore you cannot cross state lines or enter federal air space with it. This is why we encourage you to become a cannabis advocate.
Clones, no. Seeds, yes. We carry seeds from DJ Short, TGA Subcool, and Sunshine State Seed Co. View our list of seeds on our menu.
Per Rule 40, Section 2(a) of the Emergency Rules, a licensed provisioning center may sell or transfer marihuana product to a visiting qualifying patient if all of the following are met:
• The licensee verifies that the visiting qualifying patient has a valid unexpired medical marihuana registry card or its equivalent issued in another state, district, territory, commonwealth, or insular possession of the United States that allows the medical use of marihuana.
• The licensee confirms that the visiting qualifying patient presented his or her valid driver license or government-issued identification card that bears a photographic image of the visiting qualifying patient.
Based on the available data, the following states are currently issuing medical marihuana cards or registration certifications to patients:
• Alaska • Arizona • California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Florida • Hawaii • Illinois • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Minnesota • Montana • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • Ohio# • Oregon • Pennsylvania • Rhode Island • Vermont • Washington • Washington DC • West Virginia*
# Has a medical marijuana program, but will not issue patient ID cards until September 2018.
* Has a medical marijuana program, but will not issue patient ID cards until July 1, 2019.
Yes. We offer a new patients gift during your first visit. You will also receive a gift if you’re here on your birthday, and one if you refer a friend or family member.
Yes. Place orders online or by phone – (734) 369-8255. We will hold your medicine for up to 48 hours. You can modify or cancel your order at any time.
Not currently, however positions do occasionally open up. Feel free to email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, due to Federal prohibition, we are cash only. The Federal government still classifies cannabis as a Schedule 1 drug. You can help allow banking for the cannabis industry by urging your representatives to de-schedule medical cannabis.