THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is the primary ingredient in marijuana responsible for the high.
But getting high is not all that it’s good for. THC also has a wide range of medical benefits, and is commonly reported to relieve pain, nausea, and depression, among many other things.
Follow the link below for more details pertaining to each fact.
6 Surprising Facts about THC – follow the link for studies related to these facts.
1. THC was discovered in 1964.
2. THC is one of more than 60 active ingredients in cannabis.
3. THC is used in FDA-approved pharmaceuticals.
4. THC can protect brain cells and stimulate their growth.
5. Chemicals like THC are found in the body.
6. THC doesn’t always come with a high.