- Where are you located? What are your hours?
- Where do I park?
- Do I make an appointment?
- Do you need a card to come in? Can I bring my friend/family?
- How do I become a member? Is there a membership fee?
- Do you certify patients?
- I just got certified today. Can I become a member now?
- I lost my card. How do I replace it?
- Can you mail me my medicine? Can I travel with my cannabis?
- Do you carry clones? Do you carry seeds?
- Do you accept medical cannabis cards from other states?
- Do you have a new member deal or offer any gifts?
- Can I pre-order my medicine?
- Are you hiring?
- Do you take debit or credit cards?
No need to fear, parking is easy! The nearest parking structure is located on our same block, right around the corner, on Washington St., next to the Chase bank. Just turn the corner and you will find Om! For your convenience we offer a 1-hour parking validation for all Republic Parking structures in downtown Ann Arbor, this includes the Washington Structure. Metered street parking is also located in front of our facility.
No appointment is necessary. However, you may inquire about availability with Bri, our patient care coordinator, or one of our patient consultants. Email email@example.com or call (734) 369-8255.
All guests must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid ID to show at the front desk before entering our facility. As much as we love our furry friends, we are only able to allow service animals.
First, show us your Michigan Medical cannabis card and State ID or driver’s license. Then, complete our one-page application, designed to verify your personal information and allow us to get a better idea of how to assist you in finding the medicine that suits your individual needs.
Lastly, we ask for a $1 donation for your membership, to either the Washtenaw County Food Gatherers or the Prison Creative Arts Project. You’re welcome to give more; it all goes to them!
We do not offer certifications at our facility. We recommend you return to the doctor that originally certified you if you are seeking renewal. If you are a new patient, we recommend talking with your primary care doctor or specialist about the certification paperwork. If they are unwilling to certify you for medical cannabis, there are clinics throughout Michigan with doctors willing to sign the proper paperwork. A quick google search will help you find one in your area! We recommend our patients near Ann Arbor visit local certification center, Intessa. You can schedule an appointment on their website.
You must have a physical state-issued medical card to obtain your medicine. If you have completed your application or renewal online, we will need to have a copy of the email you received from LARA that shows proof of your application date, as well as your registry identification card number. This email will be your temporary card and is only valid for 10 days. After the 10 days, you are required to have your state-issued medical cannabis card in order to obtain your medicine.
Print and fill out the “Request a Replacement Card(s)” form, found on the Michigan LARA website. Make a copy of the forms for your records and mail the originals, along with a $10 check or money order, to the address provided. Replacement cards typically take about one month to arrive in the mail.
No. Cannabis is still federally illegal, and therefore you cannot cross state lines or enter federal air space with it. We now offer cannabis delivery for Medical or Recreational guests Monday – Saturday between 2-6pm within 20 miles of Om. You can place your order online or over the phone!
Per Rule 40, Section 2(a) of the Emergency Rules, a licensed provisioning center may sell or transfer marihuana product to a visiting qualifying patient if all of the following are met:
• The licensee verifies that the visiting qualifying patient has a valid unexpired medical marihuana registry card or its equivalent issued in another state, district, territory, commonwealth, or insular possession of the United States that allows the medical use of marihuana.
• The licensee confirms that the visiting qualifying patient presented his or her valid driver license or government-issued identification card that bears a photographic image of the visiting qualifying patient.
Based on the available data, the following states are currently issuing medical marijuana cards or registration certifications to patients:
• Alaska • Arizona • California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Florida • Hawaii • Illinois • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Minnesota • Montana • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • Ohio • Oregon • Pennsylvania • Rhode Island • Vermont • Washington • Washington DC • West Virginia
We offer our new medical patients a gift during your first visit. You will also receive a gift if you’re here on your birthday!
Yes. You can place your medical or recreational order orders online or by phone – (734) 369-8255. We will hold your medicine for up to 48 hours. You can modify or cancel your order at any time.
Not currently, however positions do occasionally open up. To apply for open positions, visit https://www.4frontventures.com/careers.